Today’s question asks about inspiring conversations.
I find inspiration in many things so it’s not rare for me to be particularly moved by a conversation. The last time I had an inspiring conversation was this morning. I was talking with a good friend about personally feeling out of sorts and a little aimless, maybe losing sight of my sense of purpose. He told me that I’ve earned the right to take a breath and relax for a little bit, which really eased a lot of the pressure I was placing on myself and made me feel much better. Thank you pal!
I turn it over to you guys, when was the last time you had an inspiring conversation?
- Late trains, planes, or automobiles
- Not flying first class
- Companions who get seasick
- People who complain too much
- People who are afraid to take risks
- Being accused of being bad with money
- People who expect them to be on time
- Lost luggage
- Animal abuse
- Reading about human rights violations
I get seasick, self-hating Sag.